Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Location: New Delhi
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals. The applicant should be able to develop and implement strategic communication planning that support the overall strategic direction of FIAPO.
Manage and anchor overall communications for the organization. This will include but not be restricted to:
1. Responsible for coordinating with communications staff and external consultants to ensure timely delivery and execution of all such activities
2. Ensure all communication is in-line with FIAPO’s branding, values and programmatic needs.
3. Devise communications plans for various projects/campaigns, after understanding the objective and the message.
4. Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations.
5. Ensure non-campaign/project running of communications. Content calendars, mailers etc, explore areas of expansion, ensure quality control (consistency, branding, language of all communications)
6. Manage the communications team
7. Oversee the creation and be responsible for wide dissemination and marketing of material, using different delivery mechanisms including social media, websites and e-mailers.
8. Ensure that all programmatic activities are adequately communicated to all stakeholders
9. The role holder will have extensive experience in print media and will be expected to lead on all print media initiatives for the organisation
10. The role holder will from time to time be required to carry out any other duties that are within the scope of the job, and as may be reasonably required
Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisation (FIAPO) is India’s apex animal protection organization. We are a Non-Profit organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels – through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 60 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
• Self-motivation, resourcefulness, and creative research skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness and ability to travel
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
Eligibility: At least 3 years of experience. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Based on the job description and the website, within 300 words, please provide a cover letter with the following details
What role have you been in previously (voluntary or otherwise) that is closest to the advertised vacancy and for how long?
A challenging situation you have faced
Your current or last CTC (you will be required to give pay slips)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply