Fundraising Manager – Digital channel
Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Location: New Delhi
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals. The Digital Fundraising Coordinator will be responsible for devising and implementing a successful programme of digital fundraising to an agreed annual and monthly targets.
- Create, deliver and lead an integrated online fundraising and supporter communication programme to recruit new donors and develop and retain existing donors in partnership
- Maximise appeal income-generating opportunities online.
- To maximise donor recruitment opportunities enabled by high profile emergencies and to ensure that our standard digital fundraising response online is rolled out quickly and effectively at such times.
- To manage and further develop the email broadcast system for the organisation and manage the database of digital fundraising contacts
- Research and follow developments in digital technology, assess the opportunities for fundraising and put forward development proposals.
- Develop annual operational plans and identify resource requirements as digital fundraising activity grows.
- Create reports and track, interpret data and make recommendations to the organisation (including regular site tracking analyses, and tactics to target and develop various supporter groups.
Employer: Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is India’s apex animal rights organization. As the collective voice of the animal rights movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels – through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 60 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
Eligibility: The applicant must have at least 2 years relevant experience. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Based on the job description and the website, within 300 words, please provide a cover letter with the following details
-What role have you been in previously (voluntary or otherwise) that is closest to the advertised vacancy and for how long?
-A challenging situation you have faced
-Your current or last CTC (you will be required to give pay slips)
Please email email@example.com to apply