Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO)
Location: New Delhi
Role: Animals can’t speak for themselves. FIAPO is looking for someone who can speak for them, an outgoing, strong communicator who can be an effective advocate for animals.
- Planning, Implementing & developing PR strategies
- Coordinating with the agency for national coverages and local agencies as and when required
- Producing high quality press releases & copywriting
- Media strategy across, radio, television, print and online
- Organise press events, conferences and briefings, manage press trips and photo calls
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with journalists, stakeholders and clients
- Responsible for tracking and reporting of traffic/performance of PR
Employer: Federation of Indian Animal Protection Organisations (FIAPO) is India’s apex animal protection organization. As the collective voice of the animal protection movement in India, FIAPO is the catalyst which protects the interests of animals on local and national levels – through education, research, lobbying, mobilization, training and direct action. Created for the movement, by the movement, FIAPO is India’s only national federation with 60 members and over 200 supporter organizations nationally.
Eligibility: At least 3 years of experience. Fluency in Hindi and English is required.
Application Procedure: Please familiarize yourself FIAPO by reading through the web pages of www.fiapo.org before you apply.
Based on the job description and the website, within 300 words, please provide a cover letter with the following details
- What role have you been in previously (voluntary or otherwise) that is closest to the advertised vacancy and for how long?
- A challenging situation you have faced
- Your current or last CTC (you will be required to give pay slips)
Please email email@example.com to apply